11.04.2009

DOES THIS MEAN HAVING A FAMILY IS A HANDICAP?



Eat it jerks... After years of slowly passing by the Family Parking Section while grumbling and rolling my eyes at the throngs of cars adorned with stupid stickers marking off how many kids people have like a Bomber hatching off kills... I now can finally add myself to that fabulous list of people who get to park closer to the doors simply because they did the one thing they were put on this earth to do (tender ronies) and it feels gooooood.

Next I'm going to buy a big SUV so I can park in the Compact Car spaces in tight underground garages as seems to be the custom.

Oh and IKEA Soft Serve... brilliant.



-GD

6 comments:

  1. Have you ever noticed that at this particular Ikea they sometimes leave the trap door beneath the omg-so-tall sign open? Anyone could stack three fire truck ladders on top of each other and get up there!

    I'm sure there's an XKCD comic about situations like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKEA food in general is good. Hmmmm, meatballs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. I don't go unless I'm eating a meal there. I've moved Lunch to 11:00 am just to ensure I get my meatballs if I'm there to pick something up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when my girlfriend makes me shop first before meatballs. This usually leads to serious grouchiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon.. the key is to lead them the secret route to the restaurant using "Bathroom" as the lure. Then once there.. "Well since we're here we might as well just eat." Though I will say sometimes it's nice to make it halfway through and have a little meatball oasis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Like a Bomber hatching off kills..."?

    Granted, that's not the worst image to evoke when discussing a family's size, but still...

    ReplyDelete